Bay Point Middle is receiving Title I funds for the third time in 2012-13.
Title I is committed to building a strong parent-school partnership.
Title I information for families:
- Please take a few minutes to view theoverview presentation.
- We also have a detailed parent involvement plan for you to review.
- You can also review Pinellas County's five year plan for Title I.
- Check out the Parent's Right to Know newsletter
- Parental Information and Resource Center(PIRC) has resources for you - check them out!
- The annual school report summarizing our school’s results for last school year 2011-12 can be accessed at the Department of Education website: http://doeweb-prd.doe.state.fl.us/eds/nclbspar/year1112/schl1112.cfm?dist_number=52 There is also a copy available in Bay Point Middle School’s front office for your review. This report is referred to as the School Public Accountability Report and is based on information provided by the Florida Department of Education. Please contact the school if you would like to review the report or receive a copy.
Please click this survey link to participate in the annual Bay Point Middle Title I Parent Survey. The purpose of this survey is to provide the Pinellas County School District's (PCS) Title I Program leadership with valuable feedback from parents of students enrolled at Bay Point Middle School. Your opinion counts!
School Advisory Council (SAC) Meeting MinutesSAC and PTSA Meetings - Second Tuesday of the month in the Media Center
Title I Curriculum Coordinator
Feel free to contact me for more information.